Voicent is a crime-fighting star in Hollywood
May 11, 2012--The Miami Bureau of the Associated Press published a story about the City of Hollywood, Florida's success in using Voicent's BroadcastByPhone software to reduce the blight of illegal roadside signs. The story, by Kelli Kennedy, spawned stories across the country.
Voicent's BroadcastByPhone has many, many uses, not the least of which is
a code-enforcement tool for communities fighting the scourge of illegal signs strewn along highways and packed into intersections.
Many communities are using Voicent's BroadcastByPhone to take advantage of the signs' weakness--they include phone numbers to call for whatever product or service the sign is offering.
So, community officials put those numbers into BroadcastByPhone and tell it to call them. Over and over and over until the owners of the illegal signs take them down and pay a fine.
The effectiveness of the solution in the city of Hollywood, Florida, attracted
an Associated Press reporter based in Miami to do a story for print and broadcast media.
The story wound up going national, with ABC, CBS, NPR, Washington Post, The New York Times and other major news organizations picking it up.
Here are links to the stories in:
Coincidentally, on the same day, a story in Broward County's Sun-Sentinal newspaper reported that a legal challenge to the City of Hollywood's use of the crime-fighting tactic was rejected, allowing Voicent to continue to patrol the clean streets of Hollywood.
VOICENT INTRODUCES CALL CENTER RULES ENGINE
Automatically follows rules for line usage, message selection, call distribution and moreMOUNTAIN VIEW, CA; November 3, 2012 -- Voicent's Call Center solutions have achieved a new level of sophistication with the addition of a Call Center Rules Engine that enables automated, fine control of call center operations to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
Voicent's Call Center Rules Engine is designed for Call Center managers who desire a high degree of control over everything from call distribution to how lines, messages and call center agents are used.
Rules can be easily set, then followed in an automated, disciplined way that does not require human intervention.
- February 23, 2013 .... Voicent's Call Center CRM automates to ensure value
- January 15, 2013 .... Do you have an appointment with disappointment? Asset Management and the Call Center business | A Voicent white paper
- Sept 22, 2012 ... Release 8.5 shows major breakthrough in call center-grade scalability
- June 20, 2012 .... Voicent Announces Analog Phone Line Solution
- Jan. 3, 2012 .... Voicent Introduces Call Center Manager software
- Nov. 22, 2011... Voicent Introduces Full Setup Services
- Oct. 31, 2011 ... Voicent Announces Release 7 Support to End February 1, 2012
- April 19, 2011 .. Voicent Release 8 Includes Automated, Broadcast SMS Texting
Voicent in the News
- June 17, 2012 ...Voicent-powered war on illegal signs expanding to Florida's Lakeland and Gulf Coast tourism communities
- May 10, 2012 ...Florida City using Voicent's BroadcastByPhone to against illegal signs
- May 10, 2012 ... Florida mayor wins challenge to use of Voicent's BroadcastByPhone
- February 23, 2011. Florida's St. Johns County Using Voicent Software to Enforce Laws, Preserve Scenic Views
Voicent News Archives
- July 10, 2009. Voicent Products Release 7 Now Support SIP-Based VOIP Service
- Mar 15, 2008. Voicent Products Now Support Skype
- Jun 8, 2006. Small Churches Use Technology to Save Time and Money
- Apr 5, 2005. University of Wisconsin adds Voicent to its E-Commerce courses
- Nov 10, 2004. California Political Candidate Uses Voicent Software to Provide Personal Touch in Reaching Constituents
© Copyright 2002 - 2015, Voicent Communications, Inc.