Flex PBX Overview
Voicent's Flex PBX is a software-based PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX. Flex PBX has been developed specifically for ease-of-use on the Microsoft Windows platform. It supports VOIP service and traditional analog phone service.
Flex PBX contains the following features:
- Save on monthly bills by using a VOIP service like Skype
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand upon than a hardware-based PBX
- Improve productivity with desktop-based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring as phones can use a computer network
- More flexibility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension